Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Name, More Posts???

I finally found my old blog - in the interest of inertia, I decided to change it's name and blog a little more... maybe.

I sell on Etsy now (for almost 2 years) and Mendozam's Booth on Bonanza is still going strong. I fell in love with the growing, vibrant community of vintage lovers on Etsy and opened a shop there called MendozamVintage .

I'm a newer member on the Etsy team WWES (World Wide Etsy Sellers). As far as teams go, this is a SUPER match for me. I've always loved dealing internationally. I guess, since I had my first passport before I could sit up, it sort of makes sense. You can see some of the other WWES team members listings here.

There's also a handful of WWES blogs - oh, look, here's one. It features treasuries of WWES items. If you are looking for something special, and need it shipped anywhere (as opposed to US only as so many people only sell in the US), check WWES.

So, back to the name change.

I originally started this blog as a member of the Bonanzle Action Committee. At the time, I only sold on Bonanzle (after a heartbreaking divorce from eBay). I've branched out again, am seeing other online selling venues, and Bonanzle is now Bonanza.

Rather than make a whole new blog, I just changed the name on this one. And, maybe I'll post more.


No comments:

Post a Comment